AN IDEAL WHOLE NEW YEAR


Sometimes I wish there was something unique about the New Year. I would really look forward to it. Yes I want so much to be in the New Year but then it’s the same life that goes on.

It would me much better if at the strike of midnight, with the fireworks going on, the sky maintained one of those colors throughout. Maybe a purple sky – or any other color than blue. I would be glad to wake up to a whole new world with a green sun and a blue moon.  In the night, the sky would be with shades of purple and black with stars taking on all colors that ever existed to mother universe.

I would have a reason to stay awake in the night to witness all that as it happened. I wouldn't miss it for anything. Such a memorable day it would be.

It would be even more interesting if we found ourselves in a new geographical location. Consider swapping places with the USA. How great that would be. I get the feeling they would be delighted to be in the land of cows and milk and having access to the natural foods like matooke , posho. And personally I would enjoy those pizzas, sandwiches, hamburgers. Then the technology! That would really be great. Living in a first world area as such would be a fabulous year for me.

I am not sure how the Americans would be able to handle the poverty here. We would even be far away to feel for them. But we could always send then some financial aid – not so? And may be donate those second hand clothes to them. Which they can buy cheaply!

I would not have to trouble myself making New Year’s resolutions. The New Year would resolve itself. Besides all changes would be a surprise. I would have not an idea of how things will be the next year. I would look forward to new surroundings. A clear memory. The principle of forgive and forget would surely apply. If u were to hold a grudge against someone, it wouldn't last more than a year.

The good memories could always stay and the bad ones wiped away with the previous year. With that there would be limited or no conflicts between people, political groups and nations. Such a peaceful world it would be. I would want so many changes to take place. However would still want to be with my family and friends in the new location. Only that would make it worthwhile.

I am almost sure that each and everyone would bask in a colorful new year as such!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to position yourself for a better job

Too much self confidence is bad

How to break deals and achieve value for money