Of Valentine's day... fantasies and frustrations.

So the last time I blogged it was after valentines day! And I did not want my come back post to be about valentines.

In fact, even me I said, 'eh, wabula this year I won't write about valentines day'. What's there to write about anyway??? Regardless, you know how you can be not wanting to do something but then the environment pushes you to do so? Everywhere the talk is valentines day and blah blah.

But, I envy entrepreneurs!  They are the ones who are gonna make dimes this V-day. For examplè, there is this thing of Speaking Roses am seeing all over Facebook.  Who ever thought roses could speak? I really donno if they speak English or Rukiga but if you really love someone and fear to tell them or you have a crush on someone,  just tell the roses what to say and they will speak for you.  

So me I bought my self one speaking rose which I intend to give to myself and I brag on you bambi who will get nuthing on V-day. I bought it much earlier bacause sometimes I have no one to talk to and thought it would be nice having one to talk to me till late. But now the one I bought was big headed. 

So I fixed it in my bag and got into the taxi ...then it started speaking mbu, 'haza me am not breathing.'

Kyo! I opened the zip alittle and it kept quiet.  I thought it was over. I got home, placed it in a jar and when time lapsed I slid into my bed. Maama , awo wasn't it saying mbu simanyi it's too cold and it also needs some warmth!! 

I just ignored it. Then it started singing some song of Vince Gill's! The one about lonely-ish that goes like  "...nanana naaana nana nana...." You also know it?

But now imagine it was a walking rose? This thing would have taken over my bed, having me sleeping on the floor. 

But let us hope after you have delivered that rose to your Vale-y and you have gone back home they won't atte speak irrele stuff and ruin your relationship. 

Life is so unfair though. So I find this app on Facebook, 'Who is your valentine'. I all click on it smiles and anxious to know who my Vale-y is. Then boom..... there goes..... even the app jams to hook me a valentine. An app .....mere app! I told my self this wasn't right. Prolly technical issues, or low battery on phone, poor Internet connection, something had to be responsible. Then I did it again, sure that this time my Vale-y would show. But we'll, there was no change. 

Wareva! What the heck...its not like I even wanted one.

But ok this is a list of things I feel like this valentines 2015.  Don't worry or get envious of my life, I always make the list and nothing falls in place. 

1. Those speaking roses. 

2. Picnic at the beach. Is there any beach that I can have all by myself? Crowds bore me to death. You can notice different types of excitement amongst people that just don't make sense at all. This is when my philosopher friend Tshaba says, 'you are just paranoid'. It's his 2015 favourite quote. 

3. Cake. Anti there is this chic giving discounts on cake to her loyal customers like me. So if you want discounted cake..... just go through me.

4. Wine. A bottle of Lambrusco. Oba it tastes how ?

5. Eh if this list goes on it will only be about food which might set me off as a glutton.

Hati bambi enjoy your vals day. Ok ba-bye 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to position yourself for a better job

Too much self confidence is bad

How to break deals and achieve value for money