Boys will always be boys!

You know, dogs have a life too and a sense of Human!

One Friday night, I could not stand the sauna in my bed.  I carried a wooden stool from my room and sat at the balcony to take in some air before I could consider going back. People were still moving in their cars, perhaps to or from clubs or bars and all those fun night places. I stared at the cars, the stars seemingly stuck in the sky, the plants dancing to unknown music and anything else that caught my eye. I did some facebook too but the addicts were also nowhere to be seen. I must have been alone on the book that night.

Then I heard a dog bark, it was 2:00 am sharp. A few seconds later I could see it seated on the alley between the houses.  The  other dogs in the neighborhood started barking and one by one, they joined the other one. I could see about five of them.

On my mind was the fact, 'boys will always be boys'.  I doubted a female dog (I dislike the B* word) would be out at that time of the night or even escape from home to meet with the guys, lest it must be a sharp one. I found  this interesting and was intrigued to learn more about the behaviour of these dogs.

The next Friday I kept time.  A dog barked just 1 minute and 33 seconds past 2:00am. Same hung out. The others joined in. Only, one dog was missing. But later I heard it bark. It belonged to the bachelor who was two blocks away. I wonder what message it sent through its sound, but the rest of the dogs left that spot for some unknown destination via the nearby garden that had grown bushy.

About an hour later the bachelor came back home. He got into the house; security, corridor lights on, bathroom lights on for one minute then off – definitely not enough for a clean shower, corridor off and most likely bedroom as final destination, though the lights never went on. When the environment was settled the dog came out backing, most probably looking for the other buddies.

And then I recalled how previously that dog had suffered in the hands of its master. He must poses a bad temperament considering how he sometimes denied it food and when it did anything wrong, he threw his dirty and smelly socks at its face. He would also beat it with a cane and abuse it in French. When it rained, he offered no shelter to the poor thing. He was such a sadist. That would only explain why it could not join its buddies before the master came home.

With the backings on both sides, the dogs managed to hook up. They could understand why number5 was late. They were so compassionate, they advised it on what should be done to solve the situation its going through. Most likely, from the dogs facial and bodily expressions, it was advised to elope and get married.And I was right because the dog can no longer be seen in the vicinity as well as the female dog which used to hung around cats most of the time and had started cat walking especially when dog5 was in the house. But where do married dogs go?
  

Comments

  1. they luk 4 a more independent territory i guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oba which one. then tbey become deliquescent dogs? (eh hop my English iz there ) coz they will have to steal food .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to position yourself for a better job

Too much self confidence is bad

How to break deals and achieve value for money