''I world''

                              
It's been a while since I last visited my fantasy world. Well it’s because where I am now is not so convenient. I can hardly find the quality time to spend there. I’m always up and down dropping resumes as I haven’t been called anywhere for an interview. And then when I get back home, loads of housework are waiting for me. I get miss my world so much.

In there, I have got three major things in plenty; LOVE, POWER and MONEY! Or at least I perceive them. I have a devastatingly handsome man for a husband, He’s tall and chivalrous with an internecine sweet smile! And we have three pretty little dolls who are always making noise in our chateau. And oh I have got HEALTH too. You know that comes with the wealth. I don’t have to espionage my weight, it’s done for me! My cooks prepare only the food chartered by my doctors and I’m in preposterously good shape. My world knows no unemployment, I have everything I need and I chose to work whenever I feel like, wherever I feel like. Am a designer -got a lot of body garments full of style in my show rooms.  I throw parties any time for my auxiliary friends; birthday parties, surprise parties, name it! And they get to wear and take home any attire of their gleanings.

I don’t make appointments, I get to assemblage with anyone I desire, whenever I feel like, I could have met His Excellency  the President already but am not certain yet what I would say to him. The last thing I need is a tattler about politics.  I Get to see my friends anytime during their work hours and when they get fired, am only happy for them. They get to find a less stressing and yet very much paying job in my world.

By the way, my world knows no Bad Black! In fact I got to commission that Ashawo guy to perform on my father’s birthday. I had ruminated about how often he increased the volume whenever the song played whether in his car, or on television. I know he was the happiest man ever and especially so when I had handed him his favorite phone that dances, recall that advert of MTN tunes of a Robot Phone dancing to yori yori!, yes, he relished it so much. He’s genuine smile is usually seen whenever that advert shows.
My dashing husband, never had a supposition of what it was like to be impoverished and ostensibly he spends most of his time with the street children and the times we get to visit the children in orphanages with our own kids, I usually leave him there and get back to the estate, am always in the inclination of partying. However I don’t like traveling to clubs. I could have one in my abode. For me a good party is where I have friends around, enthusing themselves, and where I can espy cake, ice cream and white chocolates with every turn that I make. But my doctor does not have to render certain about this. I will deal with the acclimatization myself, somehow I will manage.

Steve Jobs (RIP), had custom made for me an iphone, and MacBook. They have my name on them and signature of course. He was even supposed to design for me an ihometheatre,  icar, ibed,  i-invertor, ifridge, iwoofers, imicrowave, and so many other electronics. But I don’t know how far now with what befell him. However when they are all delivered to my premises, am sure to surprise all my workers with those that I intend to put away. And I do hire everyone that comes to me, just in case you haven’t found work yet, don’t hesitate to call, please.
I don’t get to even watch the television, am never that bored, it watches me instead. I have more interesting things to do. Like sleeping. The naps are habitually just so peaceful, that when I give ear to people talking about night mares, am sure it’s all just a cliché. Am not even sure my mind gets to work to at all. I have nothing to contemplate about. I just do things impulsively, and I find pleasure in every bit of it, am sure the people around me do too. And when I sleep, I don’t even dream. Everything I could dream about is just around me.
I have a Church, am even the lead singer in the choir. Most of my employees are my former school teachers. I don’t even know how some can stand working for somebody they mistreated with the punishments they ruthlessly gave. I have power over them now. That’s all that matters. This can’t get any better after all!
When someone knocks on my door, there’s always another to open it discernibly. Just that sometimes, everyone seems to be afoot methodizing those posh parties that I throw and I would not mind getting the door anyway. Only that when I do, it’s usually somebody reminding me that it was high time I did the dishes and prepared dinner!!!!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to position yourself for a better job

Too much self confidence is bad

How to break deals and achieve value for money